WHEREAS the Company’s business involves carrying out securitization transactions in terms of the
Securitisation Act, Chapter 484 of the Laws of Malta (the “Business”);
WHEREAS the Company issued Exchange Traded Instruments in respect of Linked Compartment 7, named Level 7 Global Holdings Asset Backed ETI (ISIN: MT0000951252).
WHEREAS the Board of Directors has received a coupon payment from the Collateral Obligor, i.e. ETI Luxembourg Sarl, compartment 5 on the 17th October, 2018.
THEREFORE, the board of directors hereby resolve the following:
To confirm that the payment shall be processed in EURO currency;
- To confirm that the variable interest to get distributed on the payment date shall be € 13.125 per unit.
- To approve the payment rate 1.3125% (in consideration of 5.25% annual rate).
- To approve the gross payment EUR 78,093.75.
- To approve the record date to be the 17th October, 2018.
- To approve the interest period to be from the 1st July, 2018 till 31st September, 2018.
- To approve the payment date to be the 25th October, 2018.
- To approve the notification to holders regarding the distribution of the interest through publication of this resolution on the website argentarius–group.com.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.
Signed and executed on the 17th October, 2018.