Whereas the Company’s business involves carrying out securitization transactions in terms of the Securitisation Act, Chapter 484 of the Laws of Malta (the “Business”);
Whereas the Company has issued exchange traded instruments named Technologiemetalle ETI having ISIN AT0000A14FM0 (hereinafter – the “ETI Units”) under linked compartment 8;
Whereas the collateral obligor of the compartment 8 completed the redemption of the underlying performance linked bonds,
Whereas the Company wishes to terminate the ISIN.
WHEREAS the Company subsequently wishes to close the Compartment 8 – TECHNOLOGIEMETALLE ETI, having ISIN AT0000A14FM0.
It is hereby unanimously resolved:
- To redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company;
- To confirm that the payment of any redemption proceeds shall be processed in EUR currency;
- To confirm that the redemption amount for the redemption of all the ETI Units shall be of EUR
47.70 per ETI Unit;
- To confirm that the gross payment shall be of 35918.10 EUR.
- To approve the payment date to be the 10th December, 2018;
- To apply for the termination of the ISIN;
- To close all and any bank accounts held with any bank, in the name of the Issuer’s Compartment
- To close the Issuer’s Compartment 8;
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.
Signed and executed on the: 26th November, 2018 by:
Andreas Wolfl Andreas Wolfl
Maltese ID 151372(A) Maltese ID 151372(A)
obo Securitisation Consultancy Ltd Director