WHEREAS ETI Securities PLC (the “Issuer”) has issued ETI units named FAC STRATEGIE EUR ASSET BACKED ETI, having ISIN MT0000961210 (the “ETI Units”) in respect of cell 32 (the “Cell 32”).
WHEREAS the Company wishes to redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company.
WHEREAS the Board of Directors has resolved to approve the liquidation as per resolution passed on the 2nd November 2017.
WHEREAS the Company subsequently wishes to terminate the ISIN MT0000961210, issued by the Malta Stock Exchange.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to close all and any bank accounts opened in the name of its Cell 32.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to close cell 32 – FAC STRATEGIE EUR ASSET BACKED ETI, having ISIN MT0000961210.
It is hereby unanimously resolved:
- To redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company;
- To confirm that the payment of any redemption proceeds shall be processed in EUR currency;
- To confirm that the redemption amount for the redemption of all the ETI Units shall be of EUR 1.00 per ETI Unit;
- To confirm that the gross payment shall be of 608 EUR.
- To approve the payment date to be the 12th October, 2018;
- To apply with Malta Stock Exchange for the termination of the ISIN;
- To close all and any bank accounts held with any bank, in the name of the Issuer’s Cell 32;
- To confirm that once any and all liabilities have been settled, to close the Issuer’s Cell 32;
- To approve the submission of all and any necessary documentation required by any authority and / or bank in order to terminate the ISIN and finalise the closing of the above-mentioned.
- To notify any other third party, as may be required, of the closure of the Cell 32.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.
Signed and executed on the: 02nd October, 2018 by:20181002_ETI Securities Redemption termination FAC Strategie ETI