WHEREAS the Companyl s business involves carrying out securitization transactions in terms of the Securitisation Act, Chapter 484 of the Laws of Malta (the “Business”);
WHEREAS the Company has issued ETI units named Blackmore Multistrategy Asset Backed ETI, having ISIN MT0000951245 (the “ETI Units”) in respect of the Company’s cell 4 (the “Cell 4”).
WHEREAS in accordance to the Redemption (in kind) Agreement entered into Blackmore Multistrategy Inc., (the “Collateral Obligor”) the Company has redeemed all of the Bonds in exchange with all the ETI Units redeemed by the Collateral Obligor.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to terminate the ISIN.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to close all and any bank accounts opened in the name of its Cell 4, if any.
WHEREAS the Company subsequently wishes to close the Cell 4 — Blackmore Multistrategy Asset Backed ETI, having ISIN MT0000951245.
It is hereby unanimously resolved:
- To redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company;
- To confirm that the payment of any redemptio20181002_Commonwealth_redemption termination Blackmore ETIn proceeds shall be processed in GBP currency;
- To confirm that the redemption amount for the redemption of all the ETI Units shall be of GBP 0.30 per ETI Unit;
- To confirm that the gross payment shall be of 1 ,015.5 GBP.
- To approve the payment date to be the 12th October, 2018;
- To apply with Malta Stock Exchange for the termination of the ISIN;
- To close all and any bank accounts held with any bank, in the name of the Issuer’s Cell 4;
- To confirm that once any and all liabilities have been settled, to close the Issuer’s Cell 4;
- To approve the submission of all and any necessary documentation required by any authority and / or bank in order to terminate the ISIN and finalise the closing of the above-mentioned.
- To notify any other third party, as may be required, of the closure of the Cell 4.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.
Signed and executed on the: 2nd October, 2018 by: