WHEREAS iStructure PCC PLC (the “Issuer”) has issued ETI units named Alternative Select EUR Asset Backed ETI, having ISIN MTOOOI 151209 (the “ETI Units”) in respect of cell 4 (the “Cell 4”).
WHEREAS the Company wishes to redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company.
WHEREAS the Board of Directors has resolved to approve the liquidation as per resolution passed on the 2nd November 2017.
WHEREAS the Company subsequently wishes to terminate the ISIN MT0001151209, issued by the Malta Stock Exchange.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to close all and any bank accounts opened in the name of its Cell 4.
WHEREAS the Company wishes to close Cell 4 — Alternative Select EUR Asset Backed ETl, having ISIN MT0001151209.
It is hereby unanimously resolved:
- To redeem all the ETI Units issued by the Company;
- To confirm that the payment of any redemption proceeds shall be processed in EUR currency;
- To confirm that the redemption amount for the redemption of all the ETI Units shall be of EUR 14.73 per ETI Unit;
- To confirm that the gross payment shall be of 18,058.98 EUR.
- To approve the payment date to be the 12th October, 2018;
- To apply with Malta Stock Exchange for the termination of the ISIN;
- To close all and any bank accounts held with any bank, in the name of the Issuer’s Cell 4;
- To confirm that once any and all liabilities have been settled, to close the Issuer’s Cell 4;
- To approve the submission of all and any necessary documentation required by any authority and / or bank in order to terminate the ISIN and finalise the closing of the above-mentioned.
- To notify any other third party, as may be required, of the closure of the Cell 4.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and
all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.
Signed and executed on the: 2nd October, 2018 by:20181002_iStructure_Alternative Select ETI redemption termination