RESOLUTION IN WRITING SIGNED BY ALL THE DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY:
WHEREAS the Company’s business involves carrying out securitization transactions in terms of the Securitisation Act, Chapter 484 of the Laws of Malta (the “Business”);
WHEREAS the Company issued Exchange Traded Instruments in respect of Linked Compartment 6, named STAR AI Asset Backed ETI (ISIN: MT0000951237).
WHEREAS the Board of Directors has received payment following the collateral obligor following closure of the applicable compartment.
THEREFORE, the board of directors hereby resolve the following:
1. To approve the redemption of all the ETI Units as notified to investors on the 9th August 2018.
2. To approve the redemption amount to be eight hundred ninety two euro and seventy eight cents (€ 892.78) per ETI unit.
3. To approve the payment date to be the 31st August 2018
4. To notify any third party as may be required in order to affect the above-mentioned.
5. To approve that following the payment of the redemption amount, the Company shall proceed with the termination of ISIN and closure of all and any bank accounts opened in respect of compartment 6.
6. To approve the closure of compartment 6.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document