WHEREAS the Company’s business involves carrying out securitization transactions in terms of the Securitisation Act, Chapter 484 of the Laws of Malta (the “Business”);
WHEREAS the Company issued Exchange Traded Instruments in respect of Linked Compartment 7, named Level 7 Global Holdings Asset Backed ETI (ISIN: 0000951252).
WHEREAS the Board of Directors has received a coupon payment from the Collateral Obligor, i.e. ETI Luxembourg Sarl, compartment 5 on the 16th April 2018.
THEREFORE, the board of directors hereby resolve the following:
1. To confirm that the payment shall be processed in EURO currency;
2. To confirm that the variable interest to get distributed on the payment date shall be € 13.125 per unit, in respect of a total of three thousand four hundred and fifty (3,450) units for a total amount of forty-five thousand two hundred and eighty-one euro and twenty-five cents (€ 45,281.25).
3. To confirm that no payment shall be paid in respect of units held by the collateral obligor of Linked Compartment 7, namely five hundred and fifty (5050) units.
4. To approve the payment date to be the 19th April 2018.
5. To approve that the record date shall be the 16th April 2018.
6. To approve the notification to holders regarding the distribution of the interest through publication of this resolution on the website www.argentarius-group.com.
This resolution may be executed in counterpart. Each counterpart is to be read as an original document and all such counterparts are to be deemed as representing the same document.