WHEREAS the Company, in respect of linked compartment 2 has issued exchange traded instruments (“ETI Units”) called Impact Sport Securitisation ETI, having ISIN AT0000A13A63).
WHEREAS linked compartment 2 has no further investments and therefore, wishes to pay out the redemption proceeds.
WHEREAS the Company, in respect of linked compartment 2 wishes to subsequently destroy all ETI Units and close linked compartment 2.
It is hereby unanimously resolved:
- To approve the payment of redemption in respect of all outstanding ETI Units.
- To approve that a redemption of one thousand and seventy six euro and forty cents (€ 1,076.40) per ETI Unit shall be paid to the holders of ETI Units.
- To approve the redemption payment date to be the 13th July 2018.
- To approve that, subsequent to the above-mentioned redemption of all ETI Units, all the ETI Units issued by the Company linked compartment 2 shall be terminated / destroyed.
- To approve the cancellation of the ISIN number issued to linked compartment 2 of the Company.
- To approve the closure of all and any bank accounts opened in the name and / or for and on behalf of Goldstein Structured Products SA, linked compartment 2, only.
- To approve that all and any applicable authorities and / or entities are to be informed of the above-mentioned.